Friday 19 October 2007

worries

As much as you want to be a part of the pregnancy, as a bloke I think there's an ingrown sense of uselessness all men feel.i mean we're not carrying anything in our bellies, our days aren't filled with random ill episodes and our clothes still fit.

As much as I try to come up with things to do with baby I feel useless, like one of those mates who comes by and just sticks their nose in your situation.

I think it does't help that I rebel against being ordered around and nautrally am turned off a few things I want to do. I think a lot of it boils down to wanting to do stuff on my timetable not someone elses.

One thing I'm going to have to sort out I guess before baby arrives. None of my time will be mine from that point on, and the last label I want to wear is 'useless'.
blog comments powered by Disqus