Tuesday 26 February 2008

Crisis averted

I joined Sue in her hospital visit today, not sure if she'd be joining me on my way out.

There were concerns over her bloatedness and her blood pressure, enough to get her mid-wife to refer her to the hospital for follow up exam.

I don't want to say it was anti-climactic or an emotional let down, but the tense situation I was gearing up for at the hospital never materialised.

Sue's blood pressure is within acceptable levels, the consultant also said that bloatedness and carpal tunnel issues are normal and gave some advice on how to deal with it. As a matter of course they also took some blood, and sent us off with a "see you next week".

Yep, the baby's due in less than a week. These people do this for a living, so my bets are firmly on a late delivery.
blog comments powered by Disqus